Do you have any of the following conditions or symptoms?;
- Sore gums (gingivitis)
- Mental symptoms such as confusion, forgetfulness?
- Frequent severe depression?
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)?
- TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) problems?
- Unusual shakiness (tremors) of hands or arms or twitching of muscles?
- “Brown spots” or “age spots” under your eyes or elsewhere on the skin?
- Tendency to more colds, flu, and other infectious diseases than “normal”?
- Food allergies or intolerances?
- Numbness or burning sensations in mouth or gums?
- Numbness or unexplained tingling in arms or legs?
- Difficulty in walking (ataxia)?
- 10 or more “silver” fillings?
- Frequent “metallic” taste in the mouth?
- Ever had Candida-Related Complex (CAC) or yeast infections (vagina, mouth or GI tract)?
- Frequent bad breath (halitosis) or white tongue (thrush)?
- Frequent low basal body axillary temperature (below 97.4°F)?
- Problems with constipation?
- Heart irregularities or rapid pulse (tachycardia)?
- Unexplained arthritis in various joints?
- A great deal of mucus in the stools?
- Unidentified chest pains with normal EKG’s, X-ray, and heart studies?
- Poor sleep or frequent insomnia?
- Frequent kidney infections or significant kidney problems?
- Extreme fatigued much of the time and never enough energy?
- Irritability or dramatic changes in behaviour?
- Taking antidepressants now or in the past?
- Been to many doctors for health problems and been told “There is nothing wrong”?
Have you ever worked:
- as a painter in manufacturing/chemical or pesticide/fungicide factories (fungicides with methyl mercury ingredients)
- in pulp/paper mills that used mercury?
- as a dentist, hygienist, or dental assistant?
If you answer “yes” to five or more of these questions this should serve as an ‘alert’ warning to proceed with toxic heavy metal testing. Mercury and other toxic heavy metals are primarily measured in hair, blood cells and urine samples. However testing with computerized electrodermal screening can give useful information about the toxic load on the body and using homeopathic detoxification remedies can be helpful in reducing this load.
Acknowledgement to the late Dr Keith Sehnert for the basic design of the above test.